- 160 people attended the pastoral conference in Milltown on 8-9 November, the tenth event celebrating the Ruby Jubilee of the Milltown Institute. Timothy Radcliffe OP (pictured) gave a memorable address.
- All who have lived in Emo, especially Jesuits, are invited to visit the house on Wednesday, 19 November. There will be concelebrated Mass (in the Round Room) at 4 p.m., and a guided tour of the house.
- Derek Cassidy celebrated the RTE radio Mass on 9th November from Belvedere College Chapel, and commemorated all the dead of two wars, but especially the 47 boys and two teachers (Frs John Glynn and Willie Doyle) from Belvedere who died in the first World War.
- The annual memorial Mass for deceased Jesuit missionaries will be offered in the Community Chapel, Milltown Park, at 3.30 on Sunday, 16 November. Jesuits and their families are all welcome.
- John McDade SJ, Principal of Heythrop College, will speak in Haddington Road Church on “Catholics and Jews: the new relationship since Vatican II”: at 8 p.m. on Thursday, 13 November, in a series of lectures organised by lay people in the parish, several of them former Jesuit students.
FR PROVINCIAL’S DIARY
11 Nov: Gardiner Street Apostolate visitations
12 Nov: Milltown Institute (meetings all day)