- 7-8 May: Slí Eile MAGIS ‘Understanding Disability’ (action and reflection experience). This 2 day discussion meeting will take place in 6 Ely Place, Sea Road, Galway, starting 7pm. Details from Edel at 0862295915 or [email protected]
- 8-9 May: Matteo Ricci conference: this 2 day event marking the 400th anniversary of Jesuit missionary to China will be help in Gonzaga College, Sandford Road, Dublin 6 Sat 8 May at 9:30am with the Bilingual mass in St. Francis Xavier Church, Gardiner St. Sun 9 May at 12:30pm. All welcome.
- 15 May: Slí Eile MAGIS, ‘What sort of Catholic am I?’ – looking at different spiritualities/traditions in the Church. This meeting will be held in Slí Eile, 20 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1. Details from Debbie Moore. Tel: 01 8943165. Email: [email protected]
- 15 May: Manresa, ‘Time-out together for Married couples, a day to explore marriage as a sacred journey’ – starts at 10am and finishes with Eucharist at 4pm. Cost: €80 per couple, including lunch. For further details, contact Manresa at 01 8331352.
- 16 May: Slí Eile’s 10th anniversary mass for Gardiner Street Gospel Choir will be held in Gardiner Street Church, Sunday 7:30pm. All welcome.
- 18 May: Launch of George Tyrrell and Catholic modernism, edited by Oliver P. Rafferty SJ (Four Courts Press: €45), in the Irish School of Ecumenics, Milltown Park, at 6pm. Dr Padraig Conway of UCD will launch the book.